Form of the congress
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, ECAP10 will take place as a digital congress. The digital congress will take place in the week from August 24 – August 28, 2020.
The congress schedule is available digitally under: https://easychair.org/smart-program/ECAP10/
- The keynote lectures will be live streamed in MS Teams and (for non-participants) on YouTube.
Section Talks and Symposia
- The section talks and symposia will take place in dedicated MS Teams channels. Access to these channels is restricted to registered congress participants (Registration).
- All (and only) papers and symposia that were accepted for ECAP 10 during the original CfP are eligible for presentation at the virtual congress.
- Section talks and symposia talks will be given as pre-recorded video lectures of maximum 20 minutes, with an option of either having a live Q&A in a dedicated time-slot or an asynchronous, chat based Q&A. Speakers decide for one of these options during registration.
- Section and symposia talks will be uploaded and shared with the participants in the weeks before the actual congress. In this way, it should be possible to view the talks in your own time.
- During the actual congress week (August 24-28), we will host a few hours of live Q&A sessions each day as meetings in our dedicated MS Teams channels. Each section of the congress has a dedicated channel and each Q&A session will cover several presentations.
- Asynchronous, chat based Q&As take place during the entire congress. It will be possible to comment on the video presentations via a forum/comment function and speakers can answer questions there, too. This option is particularly suited for speakers who don’t have access to a stable internet connection.
- Specifics about possible social events will be announced.